- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Club collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Club with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The Club collects your data so that we can:
- Process any merchandise order, manage your account.
- Email you with notifications and information we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
The Club securely stores your data at a highly secure data center operated by Blacknight in Carlow.
You have the right at any time to stop the Club from contacting you for all or certain purposes or giving your data to other members of the Club.
What are your data protection rights?
The Club would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the Club for copies of your personal
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Club correct any
information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Club to
complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Club erase your personal
data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Club restrict the
processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Club’s processing
of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Club transfer the
data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website may use:
- Functionality — the Club uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — the Club uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Club may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Club has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.